Welcome to CashDog!
“Helping Dogs With Every Trade”
From the Owners of NFTLootBox.com
CashDog is a Charity Focused DeFi Token with Automatic Liquidity Generation and Token Redistribution on each trade.
A percentage of every trade goes to help a Selected Dog Charity Organisation. Each month our community votes to select the Charity.
All donations are public and can be verified.
👨👩👧👦 2% of Each Trade Redistributed to Holders
🚀 3% of Each Trade Added to Liquidity
👷♂️ 3% of Each Trade is retained for Marketing, Development and Running Costs
🐶 3% of Each Trade is Donated to a Community Voted Dog Charity
Please set 11-13% Slippage when buying.
📖 Medium (coming soon)
💰 Telegram Price Channel (coming soon)
🔥 50% Burn Transaction
Is the Team DOXXED (Public)?
Yes we are! Please check LinkedIn on the website. There have also been multiple videos by the owner Wes
Presale completed in 25 Seconds on https://dxsale.app/
What was Soft and Hard Cap?
150BNB Soft Cap 300BNB Hard Cap
Was there a Private Sale?
190 BNB was raised in private sale. Public sale was at the same price.
How much Liquidity and is it Locked?
80% of all raised BNB will be added to Liquidity and Locked until the year 2099. The other 20% will be used to market CashDog in the time between Sale and Listing.
The contract will be renounced shortly after PancakeSwap
How do I claim my tokens from the Public Sale?
As soon as the token is listed on Pancakeswap you can claim your tokens here https://dxsale.app/app/pages/defipresale?saleID=2922&chain=BSC
marked this post as